June 22, 2011

What's To Come

So to make use of my blog as an extension of my YouTube channel, I'll be posting my plans for upcoming videos now that I actually have some more time to film them. The following are a list of what I have planned in the upcoming weeks!


  • [Haul] NYX 
  • Nail Polish Collection 
  • Manicure Tools/Accessories 
  • Products I Regret Buying 
  • [Review] Birchbox 
  • [Review] Zoya Nail Polish 
  • [Favorites] Holy Grail Products 
  • Bath & Body Works Candle Collection
Now I don't know exactly which order these are being filmed in yet, and I'm probably filming them a few at a time so can't wait for the filming marathon to begin!

2 comments:

  1. I look foreward to it! Love your blog! Hey would you check out mine? If you follow I would be happy to return the favor! beautybarbie16.blogspot.com
    thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love your blog! All these tips are so helpful! :] Check out my blog?!
    http://giftofglamour8.blogspot.com/ Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete